- Would you like to get fitter & loose weight through regular running?
- Have you set yourself a goal of running a certain distance in 2017?
- Are you preparing for a race?
- Do you run regularly but find it a bit boring?
- Do you enjoy exercising outdoors and with others?
- Do you need a boost in motivation and an incentive to push yourself out of your comfort zone when training?
If you have answered yes to at least one of the questions listed above, then you should join me on Monday 23rd January for the first session of the Raramuri Running Group!
RUNNERS OF ALL ABILITIES WELCOME!
The minimum requirement is that you are able to do a 10min continuous run. This does not mean it will be an easy session. The structure will allow for everyone to be challenged at their level of fitness. Come to try it out and see how it works!
The running sessions start on Mondayt, 23rd January and will continue on each Monday.
Meeting point: in front of the main entrance to Wimbledon Station
BENEFITS OF THESE SESSIONS:
- a dynamic & fun form of exercise
- each week a different type of workout and a different route (speed, endurance, strength, agility, mobility, balance)
- suitable for runners of various abilities
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a continuous steady run lasting 1h. Instead, this is a dynamic session with various exercises, games, intervals. There will be time to rest between efforts and to catch your breath!
PRICE: £12 per session when paying as you go (cash) or £10 per session when paying for the whole month upfront.
The first two sessions, on 23rd & 30th January 2017, are offered at a special introductory rate of £8 per session.
If you have any questions or would like to book, please contact me on:
07936 664 867
The Raramuri Running Group is now set up on RunTogether.co.uk – a platform managed by England Athletics to promote running.
You can find the website here: https://groups.runtogether.co.uk/RaramuriRunningGroup
BOOKINGS ONLINE ARE POSSIBLE ON THE WEBSITE ABOVE.