How to stay mindful around food and survive the holiday period without overeating and putting on weight.
Bookings: CLICK HERE to sign up for this event PLEASE NOTE: in the top menu choose WORKSHOPS / EVENTS to go from the list of yoga classes to the list of events
Venue: JIVA Health, 19A Wimbledon Bridge, Wimbledon, SW19 7NH (seconds away from Wimbledon station)
This is a 1h long express workshop at JIVA, the wonderful yoga and pilates studio in the heart of Wimbledon.
Is this event for you?
- Do you often eat automatically, in a rush, without even looking at your food?
- Would you like to learn how to enjoy your food more and eat in a way that would support digestion and the maintenance of a healthy weight?
- In the past, did you ever feel heavy / guilty / tired / fat at the start of January?
- Do you eat nutrient-poor nibbles or drink alcohol at parties for the sake of doing something with your hands or simply because “it’s just there”?
- Are you worried that you might eat and / or drink too much during the holiday period and as a result gain weight and feel sluggish at the start of the New Year?
During this workshop, I will speak about the importance of re-connecting to your body to hear the signals of hunger and satiety. I will also introduce the main elements of mindful eating and will give you some practical tips for eating at social gatherings and family meetings.
If you want to stay healthy, happy and light in December, than this is an event for you!